Hello All


Please vist the 2011 Rules, Regulations, & Sponsors Page,
along with the
QUESTIONS page

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hendrix as Max the Psychokitty

I, Hendrix, am dressed as my idol, Max the Psychokitty!




Check out my "tuxie" cat look. I am also displaying a few of my best selling published works and a formerly full plate of stinky goodness provided by "My Woman" aka Servant (and inhaled immediately by me). Tiny little Buddah is of course represented cause he likes to do everything I do, and to show my displeasure at the plate of stinky goodness being empty...two pieces of "poop" for the pillows.




I am wearing my best, do what I tell you or I'll poop on your pillows look.

The camera does not capture the glory of my, Max's, blog very well. But is is stunning.

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Please don't poop on my pillow...

Woo look tasty! Khan I have woo in my T-or-T bag!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: My word is VICAR - I think that is a sign!

Daisy said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

OMC! MOL!

The Island Cats said...

Very creative, Hendrix! We 'specially like the poop on the pillow!!

Max said...

Dood!!! LOL You *nailed* me!!!

Tiny little Buddah is a nice touch. If only he were really so small, then I could squarsh him...

White Dog Blog said...

You ARE a bad boy! The pillow poop is a nice use of props. You and your "black" heart are the essence of this holiday!:)

Karen Jo said...

Mr. Hendrix, this is just perfect. You make a wonderful Max.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We vote for you. You did a wunnerful "Max"...

meemsnyc said...

Hahahahha, you are bad, poop on the pillow. LOL