Hello All


Please vist the 2011 Rules, Regulations, & Sponsors Page,
along with the
QUESTIONS page

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Info about when to enter.


The contest will probably be open to start taking entries on October 9th.
We might make it a few days before that though.
Contest will stop taking entries on October 3oth, midnight, EST.

Then i will start the polls for each category the next day for halloween.
I will keep the polls open for a few days so everyone can have a chance to vote!

I will announce the login info the day it's open. It will NOT be the same password as last year.

I hope we have tons of people participating, and also hoping that we can get some more categories!


2 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

We are super excited - we want there to be more catagories too - we actually think we might sponsor another one but can't think of any good ideas right now (we need to look a last years to get some ideas we think) but we are super excited about the one we are already doing. We even put a link in the sidebar to get people ready (and mom just changed it to ORANGE for Halloween)!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

This sound like a lot of fun! Count me in on this. Will have the mom check the rules out for me. Do you have a photo to send me for the sidebar and I can link to you so others will know about this?
gracie1915@frontier.com