Hello All


Please vist the 2011 Rules, Regulations, & Sponsors Page,
along with the
QUESTIONS page

Monday, October 17, 2011

Boris Kitty Punk Rock Bad Boy

Dis punk rock putty tat haz plenty of cattitude to go round! I a bad boy and I kin skeer da pants off da humanz wif just one look! Really I a tuff guy wif a heart of gold.

I'll be showing off all my Halloween pikshurs over on my bloggy, includin my famous Boris-o-Lanterns. BOO!Happy Halloween everybuddy from BorisKitty.com – 4 Paws for a Cause

7 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Yay!! You are the sweetest cutest punk kitty ever, Boris!! Yay!! Take care
x

Siku Marie, White Dog said...

VERY punk-a-licious! You look tough to the core!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Awesome ~ punkalishus!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Oh, yes, we can definitely tell you're tough, Boris.

Pierro said...

Boris, your hair is funny and you look very funny and cool happy Halloween bonks

meowmeowmans said...

You are a cool punk rocker for sure, Boris!

Au and Target said...

MOL, love the outfit, Boris!