Hello All


Please vist the 2011 Rules, Regulations, & Sponsors Page,
along with the
QUESTIONS page

Friday, October 28, 2011

Buddy Says No to Costume

Well, I'm Buddy of Jan's Funny Farm and this is why I say, "No, I will not wear a costume!"

Earlier this year I had to wear a cone for a while and since I'm a contortionist, I couldn't wear a soft one. I tried everything to get it off or reach around it. I rammed it into everything in sight, and I did gymnastics that worked for the soft cone but this time I destroyed the hard cone's protective edge around my neck. One day Jan went to put on my halti for our walk and my neck was wet. That's when she discovered my neck was raw and bloody. So she had to remove the hated cone so my neck could heal.

And that's why I will not wear a costume!

6 comments:

Old Kitty said...

Awww gorgeous Buddy!! You are clever and independent! Good for you! Take care
x

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You and I agree with the no costumes! You do cute enough, you don't need to wear one. So glad you got Jan to listen to you.

meowmeowmans said...

Good reasoning, Buddy!

White Dog Blog said...

What a bad experience, Buddy! Very good reason to not wear a costume...or anything else for that matter!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Buddy, we are so sorry you had such a terrible experience. We are glad you are better now and we agree ~ neber wear another one! xx

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Buddy, you are a good doggie. I hope your hurtie neck gets better. Mom makes we wear a sweatcape when I have an itchie... so far it works.
big Halloweenie bonks