Hello All


Please vist the 2011 Rules, Regulations, & Sponsors Page,
along with the
QUESTIONS page

Monday, October 24, 2011

Rascal

I AM A FURRY-O-SHIS SHARK!

See my little pink tongue? Stop saying it's cute - I'm trying to show that I want to eat humans! I am furry-o-shis!

The shark fin is a real costume that's really strapped on, but the water is courtesy of the Formerly Blonde Girl. See my sister Riley & Grr with the fin too - posts follow. Midnight & Cocoa refused to join in, and nobody wants to try putting the fin on Max.


6 comments:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeK! Sharks are VERY scary! Even when they have a cute pink tongue!

Old Kitty said...

Awwwww sorry but your pink tongue is so super cute! Yay! Take care
x

Siku Marie, White Dog said...

I hear the music getting louder... a shark attack is about to occur! Rascal, I am staying out of the water for a while!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Hmmm. WE don't usually like sharks but we think we like you anyway.

Pierro said...

Rascal, you are outrageously frightening
bigbonksers for Halloween

meowmeowmans said...

Great costume, Rascal ... you make a fierce shark!