Hello All


Please vist the 2011 Rules, Regulations, & Sponsors Page,
along with the
QUESTIONS page

Monday, October 24, 2011

Grr

I am a shark. The Lady got us a shark fin and tried to put it on me. I freaked out and started running backward, trying to get the thing off my back, knocking over all kinds of stuff along the way. Finally my Formerly Blonde Girl got me to calm down and pose. Then she added the background. If I had to pose anywhere near REAL water, they would've seen how shark-like I really am!

7 comments:

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Quite the scariet fing ever! Eeeeek!

Old Kitty said...

Oooooh you are the prettiest shark ever! Yay! take care
x

White Dog Blog said...

That is a pretty scary look! You are certainly a shark not to be messed with! We love the background scene.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks sharks bite humans, just saying we thinks we might take a bite out of any human that stuck a shark fin on ussssssssss.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

YIKES you are very scary
big bonkies for Halloween

meowmeowmans said...

Grr, don't sharks like to put the bitey on people? You know how to do that, right?

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Eeek! A shark!