Hello All


Please vist the 2011 Rules, Regulations, & Sponsors Page,
along with the
QUESTIONS page

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Goodness Gracie~Why I'm Not Dressed Up

I am entering the category~

Best Excuse Why I'm Not Dressed


Goodness Gracie


Well, actually I don't know where to start . . . so let's start with last year's contest. The mom decided to enter me in last year's contest so I was dressed up in a really cute witch's outfit and I am happy and to say that I won! Now you might think that is all the more reason to dress up this year but I say no. The reason being you ask? Well . . . I really don't know how to say it . . . but . . . it wasn't my most shinning moment . . . you see . . . now this stays between us right? When the mom was dressing me I bit her . . . yes I did and I am truly sorry but I really didn't like the clothes. But it gets worse . . . she kept trying to dress me . . . and well . . . I kept biting her. It took the dad to handle the situation and well let's say he won, I was dressed, the photo was taken and entered in the contest. I don't want to ever bite the mom again when I am mad so this year we came to the agreement that she wouldn't dress me and I wouldn't bite her. This photo shows me as close to fall Halloween things as I am going to get this year.


So now you know why I am not dressing up this year. Remember this stays between just us ok?

9 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Please know that I am not a biter. I am a loving kittie. This is the only time I bit in anger. Never ever again will I do so again. I think

Cat said...

Gracie we won't tell a soul!!! We know you are a good girl and those were just unusual circumstances :-)

Old Kitty said...

Beautiful Goodness Gracie! You are wonderful and looking ever so cute! Yay! take care
x

White Dog Blog said...

That is a VERY good reason not to dress up in a costume! You are obviously a loving and caring kitty and not wanting to hurt someone you love is admirable.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We understand ~ we will be submitting our "dressed up" pics coutesy of photo shop! MOL!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We think your folks are probably more relieved about you not dressing up than you are.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Jan, I think you are right!

meowmeowmans said...

We understand, Gracie! We know you are a very nice and sweet kitty, and we won't tell anyone why you didn't dress up this year.

Pip said...

Your secret is safe wif us, Gracie. You do looks beautiful in your wreath!